You may buy tickets in Mandarin Tour office with 5% discount!
We can delive your tickets to all hotels islandwide (surcharge SGD30)
Pricing: Adult – SGD33; Child – SGD23; Toddler – Free
Duration: 1 Day (unlimited rides)
Attractions: Civic District, Orchard Road, Botanic Gardens, Little India, Chinatown and more along the City & Heritage routes.
City Charm Garden & Nature
This full day touring pass allows you unlimited hop-on and hop-off rides along the City and Heritage routes!
It is easy to enjoy Singapore with the City Sightseeing open-top touring system. The hop-on and hop-off system allows you to tour at your own leisurely pace. Spot an interesting place or sight? Simply hop off and walk around and you can continue the tour later by hopping on the next bus. With 1 bus arriving every 20 minutes, the City Sightseeing system links you to major sights, attractions and hotels which doubles as a transportation system and makes it easy and convenient for you to move around!
- Clarke Quay - One of the city’s trendiest nightspots with a variety of restaurants, wine bars, entertainment spots and retail outlets.
- Botanic Gardens – A must visit for nature lovers, the Botanic Gardens is a living museum of a wide variety of flora and fauna. The National Orchid garden (admissions separate) which resides within the Botanic Gardens houses over 3,000 species and hybrids of Orchids.
- Orchard Road – The most famous shopping street in Singapore.
- Little India & Little India Walking Tour – One of the ethnic enclaves that provide some of the best insights into the Indian community in Singapore.
- Wholesale Market - Known as the Thieves Market years ago, you can find second- hand merchandises and interesting knicks and knacks at this unique flea market.
- Boat Quay – Situated along the Singapore River and distinguished by conserved shop houses, Boat Quay is the place to visit for entertainment and dining. A perfect place to sit and relax after a day of sightseeing.
- Chinatown & Chinatown Walking Tour – Immerse in Singapore’s Chinese culture and history at Chinatown and witness how early Chinese Immigrants lived and worked during its golden years.
We may bring tickets to your hotel (surcharge SGD30)
|2-4 pax.||5-10 pax.||11-18 pax.|
|210 USD/pax*||130 USD/pax*||90 USD/pax*|