Singapore is a city-state in Southeast Asia. Combining the skyscrapers and subways of a modern, affluent city with a medley of Chinese, Malay and Indian influences and a tropical climate, with tasty food, good shopping and a vibrant night-life scene, this Garden City makes a great stopover or springboard into the region.
Day 1 : Arrive Singapore
Meet and great at airport and transfer for hotel check-in.
Day 2: Singapore
Discover the awe-inspiring world of life in the ocean at the world’s largest aquarium accredited by GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™. Step into S.E.A. Aquarium and immerse yourself in a magical marine world seen through the planet’s largest window to the ocean.
Day 3: Singapore
Free at leisure.
Day 4: Singapore
Free at leisure.
Day 5: Depart Singapore
- Meet & Greet by Russian speaking guide
- Daily breakfast
- Round trip private transfers from airport to hotel
- Free Singapore Entry Visa
- Free daily Wifi
- Free S.E.A Aquarium or Universal Studio Singapore Ticket
- Available from one participant
- Daily departure
- International air fares
- Airport tax and fuel surcharge
- Personal expenses and anything of personal nature
- Extra bed is subject to availability and confirmation)
- Tips to guide /driver
|Tour Prices (in SGD, per person):||Single||Twin||Triple / CWB (2 – 11 yrs)|
|5 Days 4 Nights||SGD1858||SGD958||SGD858|
Hard Rock Hotel® Singapore
Hard Rock Hotel Singapore offers uniquely designed accommodations with orchestrated service that delivers authentic experiences that rock. Enjoy fashionable dining and entertainment options that combines both five- star service with a rock and roll edge that only a Hard Rock property can offer.
Hotel Michael is a luxurious treat for art lovers that speak Michael Grave’s elegant and distinctive touches, from lamps and crockery to furnishings and the decor. Graves was awarded the National Medal of Arts by former American president Bill Clinton, and in 2001 the Gold Medal from the American Institute of Architects
- Currency: Singapore Dollar (SGD)
- Population: 5,399,200
- Capital: Singapore
- Time zone: UTC+8
- Daylight savings: N/A
- Country code: +65
- Languages: English, Malay, Mandarin, Tamil
- Electricity voltage: 110V and 220V
- Electricity hz: 60Hz
- Electrical plugs: Two flat parallel prongs (American style) or two round parallel pins (European style)
- Mobile network: GSM