Singapore is a city-state in Southeast Asia. Combining the skyscrapers and subways of a modern, affluent city with a medley of Chinese, Malay and Indian influences and a tropical climate, with tasty food, good shopping and a vibrant night-life scene, this Garden City makes a great stopover or springboard into the region.
Day 1 : Arrive Singapore
Meet and Greet in Airport and transfer to Hotel for check-in.
Day 2: Singapore
Go beyond the screen and Ride The Movies™ at Universal Studios Singapore. Only here you can experience cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series, including TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Shrek 4-D Adventure, Madagascar: A Crate Adventure, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure, and more!
Days 3-5: Singapore
Free at leisure.
Day 6: Depart Singapore
- Meet & Greet in Airport
- Transfer from Airport to Hotel (round trip)
- Accommodation in Hard Rock Hotel OR Hotel Michael with Daily Breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Entrance tickets to S.E.A Aquarium or USS
- International air fares, Airport tax and fuel surcharge
- Singapore Entry Visa
|Tour Prices (in SGD, per person):||Single||Twin||Triple / CWB (2 – 11 yrs)|
|6 Days 5 Nights||SGD2208||SGD1158||SGD1058|
Hard Rock Hotel® Singapore
Hard Rock Hotel Singapore offers uniquely designed accommodations with orchestrated service that delivers authentic experiences that rock. Enjoy fashionable dining and entertainment options that combines both five- star service with a rock and roll edge that only a Hard Rock property can offer.
Hotel Michael is a luxurious treat for art lovers that speak Michael Grave’s elegant and distinctive touches, from lamps and crockery to furnishings and the decor. Graves was awarded the National Medal of Arts by former American president Bill Clinton, and in 2001 the Gold Medal from the American Institute of Architects
- Currency: Singapore Dollar (SGD)
- Population: 5,399,200
- Capital: Singapore
- Time zone: UTC+8
- Daylight savings: N/A
- Country code: +65
- Languages: English, Malay, Mandarin, Tamil
- Electricity voltage: 110V and 220V
- Electricity hz: 60Hz
- Electrical plugs: Two flat parallel prongs (American style) or two round parallel pins (European style)
- Mobile network: GSM
- Available from one participant
- Daily departure
- Extra bed is subject to availability and confirmation